Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summertime Fun and Laughter

A long time coming!
Oh my, what pretty colors!

I can't even remember what I said that made her laugh so hard, but I was so happy that I had my camera to capture it.

There is nothing better than the harty laugh of a child.

As you can see Annabelle and her brother have one thing in common... they both need their two front teeth!!


Laughing and laughing

ANNABELLE HAS WAITED A VERY LONG TIME (ALMOST ONE YEAR) TO HAVE HER FINGERS AND TOES PAINTED. ONE OF THE RULES IN HER SCHOOL IS NO NAIL POLISH. SHE TOOK THIS VERY SERIOUSLY AND DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK ANY SCHOOL RULES WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE SHE HAS NO PROBLEM BREAKING RULES AT HOME! FIRST NIGHT OF VACATION WE PAINTED NAILS. IT WAS FUN PICKING OUT THE EXACT COLORS SHE WANTED.FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KNOW ANNABELLE,YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WANTED THEM PAINTED REAL BAD, BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SIT STILL FOR 30 SECONDS! SHE MANAGED TO SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH FOR THEM TO DRY. THAT IS HUGE FOR HER.

No comments: