Thursday, June 12, 2008

Big Bath Tub

Jack has realized that if he cries he can maybe get what he wants... His only problem is that he is so happy, he finds it hard to cry without smiling! I know it looks like the hat is cutting off his circulation, thats because it probably is. O.K. maybe not, but it's close! This is his give me what I want face, just so you all know, he wanted my cheese burger. Not just yet my little love.
Swimming with Dad and big sister. He loves the water. He kicks his legs like he is taking an exercice class. He does the same in the tub at home, but this is the big bath tub, a little colder, but so much more fun!

Every now and then he will try to put his head under the water. This is just before he tried it! He is looking and thinking I am going to try again, I hope Dad doesn't stop me this time!


What a cute picture of the two men I love most in my life. How handsome you both are!



2 comments:

Michelle and Jack said...

You're right...that is definitely a cry/smile. Those November Jacks sure are happy babies.

Unknown said...

love that cheeseburger face !!