Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot Weather Cool Fun!

Will my swim suit fit? It is 12 mts, it should... It did but it took a while to get past those thighs!! How handsome, and smiley!

Jack wasn't sure how to take his giant back tub. He kept looking and looking, not sure if he should laugh or cry...
He decided to laugh.

I love it but he looks like he needs a bikini top!!!

All his cousins and friends couldn't keep their hands off him. I was very nervous about going to the pool for the first time with two children. I have no idea why? I couldn't get near him!


I am just wondering...What guy wouldn't kill to have that many hot girls around him at the pool?


So cute.
He loved the water so much,



Turns out that after all the ladies available today, Jack only had eyes for Auntie Aishling...
As the Kellys are leaving tomorrow for three months we are going to have to find Jack a new girlfriend.
We will miss them all while they are gone and anxiously await their return..














No comments: