Saturday, May 10, 2008

Six Months Old

I know it is wrong to put pictures like this on here, but I figure the amount of money I spent allows it. Here is Baby Jack Ryder at six months old. Look how handsome he is! His cheeks are really red, maybe we will see a tooth in the near future? Or maybe he is just the Irish little baby evreybody thinks he is!
His cheeks were on fire, and he did not nap all day, but he really was the happiest baby in the whole store!

Look at "My Little Fat Thing" (I say that with nothing but Love) I think he is the cutest thing since Annabelle!


He has a little bit of his father in his eyes... " How you doin?"



1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

My, my, my! Look at him sit up so well! Those cheeks remind me of my little guy's. We have to get them together real soon. They have so much in common. Great pics.