Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom & Dad

So, as most of you know Jeff & I have Birthdays one day apart. It is hard to celebrate two nights in a row , so we rolled it all into one great celebration, which was good for me as I have been feeling a little under the weather lately. Annabelle had soccer practice, so the celebrations got off to a late start. Around 7:30 we grilled some great hamburgers. Later we sat around the kitchen table and sang Happy Birthday (to Mom & Dad) it was a lot of fun. Jack was stunned by the bright light in front of him!
Did I mention that we have a new Birthday Hat that must be worn on your Birthday. We bought it in DisneyLand, but forgot to have Annabelle wear it on her 6th Birthday!

While singing Happy Birthday (twice), Jack couldn't take his eyes off the candles!




Jack looks schocked! LOOK INTO THE LIGHT...



2 comments:

Michelle and Jack said...

Happy Birthday, my friends! I was thinking about you last week...just didn't get cards in the mail.

Best wishes for a great year ahead.

Anonymous said...

they are all fab sorry you were unwell, jack has the look of his grandad. Mum xx