Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers

To all my family and friends,
It is offically Mothers Day(at least in the USA. ) I hope all of you take this day to reflect on the fact that we are all loved and cherished. It may not always be aparent, but when we really think about it we show love and affection for our children just like our mothers showed us. They are the women who shaped us into the mothers that we are today. If it were not for them how would we know how to love and cherish our own? So on the occasion that you hear your self say something and think, I sound just like my mother, just pause and think..Now I know why she said that... To all Mothers & Mothers to be HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

2 comments:

Michelle and Jack said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend.

Shannon said...

Happy Mother's Day to the 'first mom' in our bunch! You're doing a helluva job lady!