Monday, April 28, 2008

Still April

IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY MONTH, HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS!


Captain "Smiley" Jack
Captain" Serious Business" Jack
Annabelle and her pal Riley after The Chargers first game...and first win!! Go Chargers!

Annabelle, Mom and Dad at The Disco Inferno Fashion Show. Annabelle was a model!




Americas' Next Top Model after her appointment at Marios For some curl action.
Oh! she missing a few more teeth too!



I am so bundled up I can't even lift my arm to wave...

Although the weather is getting much better, and I should be thankful for this, our family has had a pretty horrible month. Don't get me wrong there were some great times here and there, but in general it had been a very unhealthy month for us. It started with me catching the flu and a sinus infection to boot! After four days in bed I finally felt well enough to get up and what do you know here comes the flu knocking on Jeffs door. A week later we are both recovered and out and about in the nice weather with the kids, all of our windows open to be sure to get rid of every last sick germ in our house, when what do you know... Mom starts to feel sick again, what could it be this time??? My good friend STREP THROAT. Not a fun four days. Needless to say my house is beyond help and my laundry pile is a big as my house. There is no hope!! Poor Annabelle knows every fast food menu by heart and has had lots of time to connect with my friends as they come one by one each evening taking turns to hang with the kids while Dads at work and Mom is in bed. O.K. it's not a pity party, but I do feel sorry for me!









































1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

Hang in there...better days are ahead. Like I said before, there should be a law where mothers of dependent children never get sick.