Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brothers & Sisters

Right after bath time, just before bed time, Jack gazes lovingly into his big sisters eyes, and she gladly returns the gaze!
Jack can't get over how cute his big sister is, so he pinches he cheek, and tells her she is beautiful!

I hope they always love each other this much. I know it's only a couple of pictures, but they both sat like this till Annabelles arm was asleep from holding her 20 lb plus little "big" brother!



Right after this picture was taken Jack dove in and caught a hold of Annabelles nose, with his mouth. I think he is ready for his bed time bottle!! She said he bit it hard with his gums!


Oh what joy children bring us! You can't get much hapier than this. What a cute picture! Two clean children ready to go to bed and give Mommy the peace and quiet she deserves!




" One last look so I don't forget what you look like sissy, see you in my dreams, I love you, Sweet dreams. Love : Jack. xox "





1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

Adorable...beautiful pictures. They definitely say a thousand words.