Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Night on Navy Pier.

Jack had so much fun riding Thomas.
Annabelle, not so much, but she did it for her brother. After she agreed to go on the train with him, he didn't even sit with her!
Waiting in the LONG line for the Ferris Wheel.
They both did great.
After Annabelle and I spent the day at Great America on Monday she thought this line was short.


Up we go!
I forgot how high the wheel goes.
This might be my last time on the Ferris wheel.
I thought Jack would be scared...not at all!



Me and my girl.



My dare devil daughter.
She has NO fear.
I learned that on Monday at Great America.
It was the first year she was tall enough for the big rides.
I knew I was in trouble, I was not looking forward to the giant coasters.
After every roller coaster she would look at me and say, "That's it????"
While I was feeling like I couldn't take another one.
I love this picture of them inside the tropical garden at Navy Pier.
The water spouting above them is really cool.
My home girl!


On to the boat we go for the fireworks display.

What a great city.
So beautiful.

Me and my babies again.
We wore sweat shirts and long pants, but it was really cold out on the water.


Fireworks!

This is my favorite picture, I love it!
Don't be surprised if you come to my house and see it on my wall!


Can you say COLD!

Another great picture.

Snack break.

Hanging out under the stairs of the boat trying to keep warm.


Trying to lie to Mom and let her think we are not running around the boat.
I know exactly what the two of you are up to!
What a super evening, it cost us, but was worth every penny I spent.
We had a blast, the only thing missing was Dad, but somebody had to pay for our fun.
Thanks Dad, next time lets do it together.


















No comments: