Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brookfield Zoo.

We love out trips to the zoo.
We made the right choice this time by getting there at 9.30am.
It wasn't crowded at all.
First thing we did was head to Stingray bay to pet the stingrays.
It was really cool.
Jack enjoyed it way more this year compared to last year. All I can say about this picture is...
Annabelle's skirt is WAY too short!

There were stingrays all over the pool, just looking for some love.
Trust me, my kids gave them love!


My favorite, the elephants, and after today I think they might be Jacks favorite too!
Every animal we saw he kept saying, "I wanna go see the elephant!"

A big old rhino.


Jack wanted to get closer to the rhino...

How cute, not so much!
Another of my favorite pictures.


We sat in the front row for the dolphin show.
Big mistake, huge...
We got soaked.
They splashed us time and time again.
I was the one with the camera and I was also the one who was who got totally soaked!

We love dolphins.


The new Dolphin show is awesome.
Lot's of fun.
Another great day at the zoo.













No comments: