Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nine Months Old!

Well, here I am doing it again... I can't help it, I want everyone to see how cute my baby is! These are Jacks 9 month pictures. It was a quick visit, we were in and out in one hour. What a dream! However his latest thing to do is stick out his tongue. He does it all the time. Every time the photographer got him to smile he would immediately stick out his tongue. She was frustrated. I don't understand why? I told her that he does it all the time, and I don't mind him doing it for the pictures. After a while she got it. Oh my, I could eat him up!
We tried lots of poses. I knew he would want to stand up, however, he found it hard with shoes on his feet.

So we rolled with it!

We got lots of sitting poses!

Finally he got the hang of things. Pulled him self up and was so proud of himself.


My little man is getting so big. I am so proud of him. He has grown so much in the last 2 weeks. He is crawling like a pro. Climbing up the stairs, pulling himself up on the couch and moving along it.He has been saying Da Da for a long time but finally said Ma Ma yesterday for the first time. I thought when he said Da Da, he thought I(MOMMY) was Da Da, but now I realize he is smarter than that. Because today he spent 20 minutes crawling under my feet, while I made dinner, saying Ma Ma. He wanted to be picked up and continued to say it until I picked him up. I hope to get some video tomorrow!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! What are you feeding that boy? He is soo cute. We miss him.

The Normal Downey Family :)

Michelle and Jack said...

How incredibly adorable...and chubby! I think he's gotten bigger since the last time I saw him.

So that's the way to keep them from standing up? SHOES! I'll have to try that.

Both your princess and your football player look adorable.