Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Grade Here I come...Can I Bring My Brother?

Annabelle ready for her first day of 1st Grade, giving her little brother one last hug goodbye! She was very excited and ready to go, except for leaving Jack...
My beautiful children, Jack ready to jump off the step!
Annabelle grabs him just in time for one last squeeze!

I will miss the two of you lots during this school year. Annabelle you will be busy at school so you won't miss me as much as I will miss you. Jack don't grow to much while I am gone and save those firsts for when I am home. I have only been gone two weeks and he is already calling Dad Mama. I can't wait to hang with you both over winter break! Love: Mom


3 comments:

Michelle and Jack said...

That first picture is absolutely PRECIOUS! Just the think of the memories that will flood back years from now when you look back at that. How nice for Jack to have a big sister who loves him so much.

P.S. Annabelle isn't allowed to be that old. Even I can't believe it.

The Downey's said...

Wow, 1st grade, Go BamBelle, show the teachers who's boss. Drew is starting next week. Check out my blog, I updated again.

Love ya.

Shannon said...

Simply adorable!