Friday, July 18, 2008

Old Photos

I found a memory card in my video camera today.
I guess I took a bunch of pictures before Jack was born and forgot about them!! I have No recollection! That's what a pregnant body will do to ya!

O.M.G. Nobody freak out! It is a picture from 2007, not 2008. I am not pregnant!
( I love this picture because my LITTLE girl anxiously awaits her LITTLE brother, but I hate it because I look like a BUS. )
She kept hugging my belly, and repeating that she can't wait to meet Jack!
I agree, I couldn't wait to meet him too!



I decided this is my most most favorite picture of Annabelle to date. I think it is the cutest! It was taken last August right before my first baby started Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

You don't look like a bus...you look adorable.

Sorry about the weird "username"..I guess I'm "amped" up?