Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm A Big Boy Now!

Look at me! I can pull myself up and play with my activity table. I love it! I have so much fun. I love to smile and laugh. I am such a happy little boy!
I think that I am the bees knees and the flies thighs!
Oh, did I mention that I also discovered I can stick my tongue out and I do it all the time!
Sometimes I do it when I am concentrating and sometimes I do it to make people laugh!
When my Mommy tells me to stick out my tongue I do it!
Notice the empty shelfs behind Jack. We cleared the first two shelf thinking it would be a long time before he could get to the third shelf. What were we thinking?? We will be clearing the third tomorrow!
Jack is growing bigger and bigger day by day. I love to see him grow and learn new things. It puts a smile in my heart. He is such a happy little boy with the sweetest, happiest personality that gets bigger and bigger every day.
See the video below for some more happy giggles and tongue action!


1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

My, my, my...you have been busy. Glad you are enjoying the summer days this week.

He is just TOO cute...gotta love those happy Jacks! I keep wondering where my little baby went:(