Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Winter Fun at Belly Button Hill.

O.K. so the first time down the hill for Jack and Annabelle did not have a happy ending!
More so for Jack than Annabelle! He was very sad and very done.
He wanted nothing more to do with sleding. Annabelle was ready to walk ALL the way up the hill again.
I went with and I have to say, the steep climb was well worth it.

Jack was content to sit on the sled at the bottom of the hill.
Poor baby!

And we're off again.
I bet I lost some weight today.

Jack still sitting...

Daddy pulled him around the bottom of the hill for a while, he was o.k. with that.

Then Dad and Annabelle climed to the very top of the hill and flew down, so fast I couldn't get a picture til they stopped.

This is a clip of Jack watching me and Annabelle flying down the hill.
Mom got some good film of Dad, Jack and Annabelle coming down the hill.
It is kind of hard to see Jack, but he is sitting on the sled with Dad.


1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

One of these days we'll make that boy love the snow...Big Jack can take him on a snowmobile! :)