Monday, January 21, 2008

No Room At The Inn

Well Saturday night Aunt Maureen was kind enough to babysit so that Jeff and I could take my Dad out for a nice dinner. It was great. We got home at 9p.m. and played poker for a few hours. Fun! (I won!) Thats why it was fun! At 1 a.m. it was bed time. Jeff and I decided that one of us would stay up to feed Jack as he had been sleeping since 8p.m. and was sure to wake up any minute. Long story short by 2:20a.m. I couldn't stay awake any longer. I went to go to bed and discovered my king size bed was full. I need to super size my bed. Is that possible??? Everybody looked so cozy I decided to take the couch. Jack woke up at aprox 3a.m. I filled his belly and quickly jumped into my bed to finally sleep. Happy Days!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

That's always the way...kids love their parents' beds. You can't blame them, though. Yours has "cozy" written all over it.